How would you like to trim approximately $200 per year from your utility bills? The installation of a smart thermostat allows you to better manage temperature control, take better care of HVAC equipment, improve comfort, and simplify everyday life. Contact Eco Air Cooling-Heating & Duct at 650-690-6175, and we’ll make sure you take advantage of maximum value and return from your investment. Upholding a tradition of integrity and quality service in the San Francisco Peninsula, we customize our recommendations to your specific household, requirements, and goals.
Expert WiFi Thermostat Installations
With an emphasis on doing what’s right for our clients, Eco Air Cooling-Heating & Duct partners with Nest Thermostats, offering industry-leading and proven options to meet your highest expectations. With a Nest WiFi (wireless) Thermostat, you no longer need to directly access the control. Whether you’re at work, on vacation, or snuggled up on the couch, you can easily make adjustments, adapt programming, and monitor your essential equipment. The specialists from Eco Air Cooling-Heating & Duct provide expert recommendations, quick and neat installation, and the perfect solutions to better management of comfort across Atherton, Redwood City, Woodside, Menlo Park, San Carlos, Belmont, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Los Altos & San Mateo, CA.
Some of the many benefits of installation of a Wi-Fi thermostat include:
- Compatible with most HVAC equipment, the Nest Thermostat automatically adapts to your system and activates the right features for you
- Lighting up whenever you enter the room, the easy-to-read display provides time, temperature, and weather.
- Control heating/cooling equipment from anywhere you happen to be through an app on your smartphone
- Filter change reminders, maintenance notifications and safety alerts protect your health, home, and HVAC system
- Learning capability includes the specifics of your home, including how to make cooling and heating equipment more efficient and effective
- Family members can have their own Nest Account for personalized control
- Utilizing sensors and phone location, the thermostat knows whether you’re at home or not and adapts accordingly to improve comfort and conserve energy
- Energy History allows you to keep track of energy use and become more efficient
- Within a week of operation, the Nest Learning thermostat caters to your specific schedule and adjusts according to the season
- Nest components all work seamlessly together, providing easier management of temperature, lights, locks, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors and more
- Touchscreen display
- User-friendly setup and programming
- Quick and simple installation